Thursday, March 21, 2013

NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corp of America)

                                   NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corp of America)


   As a real estate agent where 99% of my customers are home buyers I hear a lot of negative feedback about the NACA program. I hear "it's too hard"..."they don't know what they are doing"..."they require too much"..."it takes too long". OK....I get it and I agree that it is a tough program HOWEVER did you know there is no down payment, no closing cost AND no credit score requirement???


This a great program to jump start a new lifestyle of home ownership and stop the cycle of renting. NACA's requirements for loan approval are the same as most companies that are willing to take all the risk on investing  in YOU. So I agree with them that you must:

1) Have at least 3 active lines of credit for 12 months or more

2) No late payments within the past 12 months

3) Full time employment with 2 years of income tax returns

These are the TOP 3 issues that buyers...since this is my blog, I'm going to be blunt and very honest...IRRESPONSIBLE BUYERS are having. When they are told "I'm sorry but because you had a late payment 2/2/13 you cannot buy for another year 2/2/14"; they leave pissed off and speak negatively to friends about NACA. NACA did not cause you to pay your car payment late! Instead of getting upset and becoming "offended", the reality is that I'm speaking the truth. Listen, a delay is not a denial so hang in there and utilize the waiting year to focus on paying your bills on time and saving for moving expenses.

For support to help get you through this program, call me today! I am a Realtor that stands by your side and follows up with you on a monthly basis to help keep you on track. You are the only one that can dictate how quickly you move through this program...think about it!

Yolanda Hayes
704-839-6005
www.soldbyyolanda.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment